Breastfeeding is an unsentimental metaphor for how love works, in a way. You don't decide how much and how deeply to love — you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want. ~Marni Jackson
Milk Lactation Clinic
Feeding your baby human milk is natural, but it often does not come easily. With time, patience and instruction, most nursing pairs find success in a mutually rewarding experience. Support and education can be key to getting that relationship off to a good start and smoothing any bumps in your road.
I offer you knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in lactation support services:
- Education for expectant parents
- Instruction and support following birth
- Troubleshooting for common issues, including soreness, poor latch, and milk supply
- Assistance and advocacy for nursing infants in the NICU
- Resources and information on lactation aids and equipment
- Referrals to community resources and specialized providers
Lactation Consultation $85 initial / $65 follow-up
Lactation Clinic is offered every Friday, by appointment only. In our 60-minute appointment, I will observe you feeding your baby and discuss your concerns. I will provide information for improving your nursing relationship and help you develop strategies to achieve your lactation goals. Referrals for advanced help or specialized care providers will be made as needed.
To schedule an appointment, please call (786) 261-7359.
Only at A Birth Center, 3001 W Hallandale Beach Blvd, 2nd Floor, Hallandale, FL.